Attention: updated regularly, last update: 2020-02-02 00:33
6 HOURS OF INTELLECTUAL ENDURANCE. START FROM VILNUS CENTER, NATIONAL LIBRARY. ANY MOTORCYCLE. ANY ROAD. IN A SINGLE DAY. EVERY TEAM DISCOVERS OWN ROUTE VIA ANY OF 20+ HISTORICAL AND HERITAGE OBJECTS.
- In short: Welcome to cultural, intelectual moto touring rally, where riders ride across Vilnius - Kaunas region, visit valuable historic, cultural heritage places and get points. Teams that collect most points win.
- Date: 2019-05-18
- Start and finish location:
- Start: Lietuvos Nacionalinė M. Mažvydo biblioteka, Gedimino pr. 51, Vilnius
- Finish: BMW MOTOCIKLAI atstovybė, Veiverių g. 150, Kaunas, "Krasta Auto"
- Theme: The code of Mazvydas (celebrating the Lithuanina National Library 100th anniversary)
- Time frame: 6 val.
- Planned number of teams / competitors: 80 / ~400.
- BIG mission: Intellectual travelling.
- All tyes of motorcycles accepted.
- Team-based. Teams comprise 2-5 motorcycles (2-10 team members).
- Visit interesting, cultural, historic places, that are provided by organizers. Sometimes answer questions, solve some tasks. Limited time frame (6 hours).
- The organizers will provide the task books at start. The task book will contain all objects to visit and related questions or tasks.
- Team plan their routes individually. It is not required to visit all objects, though there migh be some mandatory places to visit.
- All riders should strictly follow Traffic Regulations.
- Riders and their motorcycles should have all necessary documents and licences that are necessary to drive legally together with them. Motorcycles should be in technical order.
- Riders should wear all necessary motorcycle gear (at least helmet, gloves, shoes, knees and elbows should be protected).
- 09:30 beginning. Teams approve their registrations, relax, enjoy Lavazza coffee.
- 10:30 kick-off speech. End of registration, kick-off speech
- 11:00 - 11:15 start. Teams get task books, plan their routes and take off
- 16:00 - 17:15 finsh. Finish. The finish time is checked. Teams deliver their Task Cards. Competitors relax, enjoy coffee, share experiences.
- 18:00 - 19:00 results announced. Preliminary results are announced. Final winners are only approved after detailed results calculation.
- 19:00 end. See next time!
Registration is closed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planned number of teams: 80
- No info regarding starting fees.
- You will get an email after you register. Check mail!
- The registration is approved only after whole team is registered and staring fees paid.
- In registration form you can import data from your previous rallies.
Partners to represent below.