DĖMESIO: RENGINYS ATŠAUKTAS!
Attention: updated regularly, last update: 2020-09-03 23:37
6 HOURS OF INTELLECTUAL ENDURANCE. START FROM VILNUS. ANY MOTORCYCLE. ANY ROAD. IN A SINGLE DAY. EVERY TEAM DISCOVERS OWN ROUTE VIA ANY OF 20+ HISTORICAL AND HERITAGE OBJECTS.
- In short: Welcome to cultural, intelectual moto touring rally, where riders ride across Vilnius - Kaunas region, visit valuable historic, cultural heritage places and get points. Teams that collect most points win.
- Date: Nukeliama į 2020-09 (bus patikslinta)
- Start and finish location:
- Start: Lietuvos Nacionalinė M. Mažvydo biblioteka, Gedimino pr. 51, Vilnius 01109
- Finish: DERINAMA / TBD, DERINAMA / TBD
- Theme: Gaon code (celebrating the 300th anniversary of Vilnius Gaon Eliayahu ben Zalman), Struve Arc, The last Witch of Lithuania
- Time frame: 6 val.
- Planned number of teams / competitors: 100 / ~500.
- BIG mission: Intellectual travelling.
- All tyes of motorcycles accepted.
- Team-based. Teams comprise 2-5 motorcycles (2-10 team members).
- Visit interesting, cultural, historic places, that are provided by organizers. Sometimes answer questions, solve some tasks. Limited time frame (6 hours).
- The organizers will provide the task books at start. The task book will contain all objects to visit and related questions or tasks.
- Team plan their routes individually. It is not required to visit all objects, though there migh be some mandatory places to visit.
- All riders should strictly follow Traffic Regulations.
- Riders and their motorcycles should have all necessary documents and licences that are necessary to drive legally together with them. Motorcycles should be in technical order.
- Riders should wear all necessary motorcycle gear (at least helmet, gloves, shoes, knees and elbows should be protected).
- 09:30 beginning. Teams approve their registrations, relax, enjoy Lavazza coffee.
- 10:30 kick-off speech. End of registration, kick-off speech
- 11:00 - 11:15 start. Start time is checked. Teams get task books, plan their routes and take off
- 16:00 - 17:15 finsh. Finish. The finish time is checked. Teams deliver their Task Cards. Competitors relax, enjoy coffee, share experiences.
- 18:00 - 19:00 results announced. Preliminary results are announced. Final winners are only approved after detailed results calculation.
- 19:00 end. See next time!
Warning: file_get_contents(results_mts2020.json): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/state/domains/mototourism-rally.lt/public_html/registration/2020/results-lib.php on line 3
Warning: uasort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/state/domains/mototourism-rally.lt/public_html/registration/2020/wp/wp-event.php on line 138
Friend Algirdas Toliatas
Content adviser Diana Varnaitė
Content adviser Jolita Steponaitienė
Safety adviser Vytautas Grašys
Registration is closed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planned number of teams: 100
- For 1 competitor - 21 EUR ()
- For group of 7 competitors - 69 EUR ()
- For group of 10 competitors - 79 EUR ()
- You will get an email after you register. Check mail!
- The registration is approved only after whole team is registered and staring fees paid.
- In registration form you can import data from your previous rallies.
Partners to represent below.