Attention: updated regularly, last update: 2020-08-11 11:29
10 HOURS OF INTELLECTUAL ENDURANCE. START FROM ANYWHERE IN LITHUANIA, FINISH IN KAIUNAS. ANY MOTORCYCLE. ANY ROAD. IN A SINGLE DAY. EVERY TEAM DISCOVERS OWN ROUTE VIA ANY OF 30+ HISTORICAL AND HERITAGE OBJECTS.
- In short: Welcome to historical, intelectual moto touring rally, where riders ride across Lithuania, visit valuable historic, cultural heritage places and get points. Teams that collect most points win.
- Date: 2020-08-22
- Start and finish location:
- Start: Bet kuri Lietuvos vieta, visoje Lietuvoje
- Finish: Kauno miestas, Kauno pilis, Kauno Pilies g. 17, Kaunas
- Theme: Under elaboration
- Time frame: 10 val.
- Planned number of teams / competitors: 170 / ~850.
- BIG mission: Intellectual travelling.
- All tyes of motorcycles accepted.
- Team-based. Teams comprise 2-5 motorcycles (2-10 team members).
- Visit interesting, cultural, historic places, that are provided by organizers. Sometimes answer questions, solve some tasks. Limited time frame (10 hours).
- The organizers will provide the task books at start. The task book will contain all objects to visit and related questions or tasks.
- Team plan their routes individually. It is not required to visit all objects, though there migh be some mandatory places to visit.
- All riders should strictly follow Traffic Regulations.
- Riders and their motorcycles should have all necessary documents and licences that are necessary to drive legally together with them. Motorcycles should be in technical order.
- Riders should wear all necessary motorcycle gear (at least helmet, gloves, shoes, knees and elbows should be protected).
- 08:00 start from any location. Teams receive the tasks, plan the route and start the journey.
- 08:00 - 18:00 driving through objects. Teams visit selected objects, solve tasks
- < 18:00 finishing. Finish. The finish time is checked. Teams park safely.
- 18:00 - 19:00 collection of results. Teams deliver their Task Cards. Competitors relax, enjoy coffee, share experiences and get diplomas.
- 19:00 announcement of preliminary results and final speech. Preliminary results are announced. Final winners are only approved after detailed results calculation. Final speech and group photo.
- > 19:30 official end. See next time!
Friend Algirdas Toliatas
Content adviser Diana Varnaitė
Content adviser Jolita Steponaitienė
Safety adviser Vytautas Grašys
Registration is now open.
- Planned number of teams: 170
- For 1 competitor - 21 EUR ()
- For group of 7 competitors - 69 EUR ()
- For group of 10 competitors - 79 EUR ()
- You will get an email after you register. Check mail!
- The registration is approved only after whole team is registered and staring fees paid.
- In registration form you can import data from your previous rallies.
Partners to represent below.
Motorcyle friendly companies
Valstybės sienos apsaugos tarnyba Closed
Bendrasis pagalbos centras Closed
Valstybinė priešgaisrinė gelbėjimo tarnyba Closed